and here is mine:
- El Satr wel Se7a: at the top of my list, and am quite speechless here…cannot find the appropriate words to talk about those two huge blessings. for me they sum up God’s Graciousness.
- My mom: for everything…for being there, for helping out, for the flow of love and tenderness, for making life worthwhile, for teaching me how to forgive, for making me realize how to live a life and look the world in the eye. for making our home a place that I always miss when away. for the morning smile and the good night warm hug.
- My dad: for the lovely smirk the lightens up my face whenever I think about him, for the support and acceptance of any state and always being ready for the worst, for the uncondintional freedom that I strive to prove am worthy of it. for my (childhood) friday memories.
- My twin sister: the most important person in my life; for the voice of reason that she adopts whenever I start rambling and going to extremes. for the heartly laugh before bedtime, for growing up together, for her patience and love, for making me laugh for no obvious reason.
- My friends: I have to admit that I don’t have a big circle of friends, but they are REAL ones, they are the ones who I turn to (they even approach before I even turn to them).
- My Job: el7amdolelah for that, I am not what of those who started off with a well crafted career plan, I realized my career was a mess a tad late in the game. But things worked out eventually
- My car: bondo2a is the best, super ghalbana, she gets to endure Ali (el sayes) maltreatment, and the daily bahdala in downtown. Yet, without her it would have been me who has to go through the daily bahdala.
- Being able to be positive, and see the glass half full.
- Being able to dream and have dreams fulfilled.
- Being able to love as if I have never been hurt before (believe me as naive as it seems, I consider it a blessing)
- Being accepted and loved.
يا ربي لك الحمد لجلال وجهك وعظيم سلطانك
I assume everyone has done this already, but if you haven’t please take the time to list down your blessing